Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Am I a Geek, God?

I have never thought of myself as someone who has an odd personality, nor have I ever noticed myself doing disgusting acts at a carnival performance, then why did my girlfriend tell me that there are a few things I say that sound too "geeky"?

I was telling her about the Gurgaon incident (which is quite a bloggable story, by the way). Like a good girlfriend she is, she expressed surprise and happiness at the fact that I happened to know a lot about the story in subject. Filled with pride (imagine the look on my face, with my head held high and my chest upright), I told her that I collected my facts by doing some research on the Internet (and I had to say that with an accent).

"Research? You mean you read up about it? Research sounds too geeky?", came her innocent reply.

2 Comments:

At 27 July, 2005 12:14, Blogger rajbir said...

you are not a researcher!! u just happen to be well aware.

 
At 30 July, 2005 07:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kidaan tarun yaar. u got too much time on your hands to blog everyday but neva have time to write to ur friends. angrez de shoshey....
sunny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home